Airbiz brings over twenty years of practices and expertise in developing IT systems and software solutions for a global customer base. Our customers include Alstom, Lufthansa , Frankfurt/Main Airport (FRA), German Stock Exchange (DAX), and many more.
We have delivered analyses for many small and large scale projects for clients such as Lufthansa and Alstom.
- DOORS: Requirement Synthesis, Means of Proof Definition, Verification, Validation
- SysML: functional specification
- UML: User Stories, use cases, functional requirements, UI Design
- BPMN: functional design
- Business Cases, Analysis, Presentations
- Tools: DOORS, Visual Paradigm, Microsoft Excel/PowerPoint/Word/Visio
Preparation of UHF-RFID tags according to your demands:
- EPC encoding
- IATA encoding
- Presetting of Access Password and Kill Password
- Initialization of User memory
- Processing of wet inlays on reels, up to 50000 RFID tags per reel, reel diameter up to 18” or 40cm
Plastic holder for Home-printed baggage tags (HPBT)
- Layouts Standard, Seal or Zip Tie
- Individual colors and prints
- HPBT size A4 or US Letter
- Lowest temperature -20°C
- Tensile strength 27-40kg
- Option: RFID inlay
Flight Information Display Systems
FlightVision, our FIDS for Airports and Airlines
Public flight information on monitors for departure and arrival halls, counters, gates, baggage belts etc.
Specific and detailed flight information for airport and airline staff on monitors or workstations with data input for OPS, tower, baggage makeup, loading, apron/ramp control.
Big screens with overview information for terminal halls. Technology based on monitor walls or large arrays of LED tiles. E-ink modules are coming up, electromechanical split-flap tiles are still available.
Monitors and Stands
Monitors 24/7 from well-known manufacturers in typical sizes 40-70”. Monitor support structures in stainless steel for arrays of screens or single units.
Automated supply of real time flight information for departure and arrival to the airport’s website.
Creating individual Airport apps for iPhone or smartphones, providing all relevant, actual flight information.
Write an email to: email@example.com
Floersheimer Str. 7
60326 Frankfurt am Main